Thursday, 1 March 2012

[Android App] Nascar Schedule 2012

Nascar Schedule 2012 Suspended from Android Market


I have received an email from Google Android Market relating to my 'Nascar Schedule 2012' application. Apparently it violates the Developer Content Policy, at this stage I am not exactly sure why as it is just a simple application that makes the dates of all the races available. Maybe the use of the logos on the market image wasn't liked or maybe using the word Nascar in the title is a problem.


Looking through the http://www.android.com/us/developer-content-policy.html I would assume that Nascar or someone has object to the title of the app. Maybe I need to call it 'Unofficial Nascar Schedule 2012'. Although I would expect anyone with an ounce of common sense to realise it isn't an official Nascar app.


To make matters even more confusing, a simple app like mine gets suspended but an app called 'NASCAR' https://market.android.com/details?id=com.nascar.relativeapps is allowed to stand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment