All you do is select the apps you want, then press the 'Get Installer' button at the bottom of the page. You will then get an exe to download which will then download and automatically install the latest versions of the selected applications. Every time the exe is run it will check for updated versions.
Some features of Ninite
- All the installs are silent
- All toolbars and other bundled software is removed.
- The exe checks for updates when run
- Free, no signup or nothing
- There is also a Linux version (not tried it though)
I won't bother listing all the apps you can select, but everything from Adobe Air to VLC Player is there.