Wednesday, 28 October 2015

Royalty Free Music - More Added

I have added more royalty free music to my YouTube channel. This time the bulk of new videos contain some spectrum visualization as the music plays. This was achieved using Sonic Candle, which is a Java based piece of open source software. I will be doing a guide on how to use it, although it is very straight forward.

So far I have added a music that is ideal for cinematic pieces or anything which requires a bit of ambient or atmospheric music. 

All of which has been created by http://www.bensound.com/royalty-free-music/ I take no credit for making the music, I am just trying to make a one-stop resource for royalty free music and at the same time mess around with audio visualization.

The playlist is available on YouTube at here

One of my favourites it The Duel


No comments:

Post a Comment